Sunday, May 31, 2015

I was watch news on wensday of last week and they were talking about how college and high school students are useing the apple watch to cheat on test and exams they would change it from there notes to a clock so the teacher would thing they were just checking the time. So I ask your oppinion do you think teachers should have their students put the apple watch on the teachers desk before class?

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that some people will use the watch to cheat. I also believe that the teaching institutions are aware of what some might do with the device. For the few that have to stoop to this level will catch up to them. Last semester i saw quite a few students cheat in various ways. it the long run it will only hurt the person.

    ReplyDelete